If you are a lover of fine food and wines, then this will be the experience of a lifetime. Board a luxury mini-cruiser in Split and explore islands with exclusive family-owned wineries. Sample intriguing wines paired with delicious local specialties. Visit historic sites and relax with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear Adriatic waters.
SEPTEMBER 9-16, 2023
The MS Equator is a 140-ft modern vessel, built in 2017 and completely refurbished in 2022. A maximum of 36 guests can be accommodated in 18 fully air-conditioned en-suite cabins. Each cabin features double or twin beds with either portholes or windows. In the common areas there is an air-conditioned saloon, observation deck, bar and a jacuzzi on the sun deck. With a dedicated local crew, superior construction and comprehensive state-of-the-art equipment and amenities you will find everything you need for a comfortable and memorable cruise in the Adriatic!
- Two nights in Trogir 4-star Hotel
- Guided visit of Split & Trogir
- Transfer to the ship, welcome cocktail and Captain’s dinner
- 7-night accommodation aboard with breakfast and lunch
- Drinks aboard
- Entrance to National Park of Krka Waterfalls
- Ground transportation to the wineries
- Visit of the wineries with sampling of wines paired with local specialties
All this for only $3,750.00 per person, based on double occupancy!
Full Itinerary Here
Capt. Jean and his wife, “Admiral” Mila, have been organizing sailing trips since 2009. They have sailed the waters of Croatia, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and the Seychelles. They will introduce you to the Plavac Mali, Dingač, Vugava, Rukatac and other varietals of grapes that will amaze you.