CROATIA FOOD & WINE CRUISE
If you are a lover of fine food and wines, then this will be the experience of a lifetime. Board a luxury mini-cruiser in Dubrovnik and explore islands with exclusive family-owned wineries. Sample intriguing wines paired with delicious local specialties. You will be able to buy some of the wines to be shipped to your home in the United States. Visit historic sites and relax with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear Adriatic waters.
EPICUREAN CRUISE, CROATIA
AUGUST 27 TO SEPTEMBER 3, 2022
The MS Equator is a 39-meter modern vessel, built in 2017. A maximum of 36 guests can be accommodated in 18 fully air-conditioned en-suite cabins. Each cabin features double or twin beds with either portholes or windows. In the common areas there is an air-conditioned saloon, observation deck, bar and a jacuzzi on the sun deck. With a dedicated local crew, superior construction and comprehensive state-ofthe-art equipment and amenities you will find everything you need for a comfortable and memorable cruise in the Adriatic!
All this for only $3,150.00 per person, based on double occupancy!
• One night in Dubrovnik in the 4-star Hotel
• Guided visit of the Old City
• Transfer to the ship, welcome cocktail and Captain’s dinner
• 7 nights accommodation aboard with breakfast and lunch
• Drinks aboard
• Guided visit of the cities of Korčula and Vis
• Ground transportation to the wineries
• Visit of the wineries with sampling of wines paired with local specialties
Itinerary and program
Friday, August 26:
Arrival at the 4-star Hotel Kompas in Dubrovnik.
Pick-up at the airport can be arranged upon request.
Saturday, August 27:
- Morning: Check out from hotel, visit Dubrovnik Old Town and lunch.
- Afternoon: Free time in Dubrovnik.
- Transfer to the port and boarding.
- Welcome cocktail and Captain’s dinner.
Sunday, August 28:
Early arrival in Korčula, home of Marco Polo.
Some swimming and snorkeling underway.
Lunch on board.
Guided tour of the fortified medieval town.
Visit of the Toreta and Vitis wineries with sampling and dinner.
More free time to explore the city.
Monday, August 29:
- Early arrival in Vis, the “Greek” island of the Mama Mia II movie.
- Visit to the small bay of Rogačić with the abandoned Cold War military
- installations. Lunch on board.
- Welcome at the Vislander winery store in Vis and guided tour of the city.
- Transfer to the winery with opportunity to take panoramic pictures of the bay.
- Visit of the winery with 7-wine tasting with paired menu.
- Night on board in Vis.
Tuesday, August 30:
Early arrival in Hvar where, like the rich and famous, we will dock in the heart of the city with the super yachts.
Lunch on board.
Visit of the city and the Spanjola Fortress from where you will have a spectacular view of the surrounding Adriatic.
Wednesday, August 31:
- Early arrival in the picturesque small port of Bol on the island of Brač, with swimming and with lunch on board.
- Visit to “Golden Horn” Zlatni Rat, the most photographed beach of Croatia, with opportunity to swim.
- Wine tasting at the Stina winery with food pairing dinner.
Thursday, September 1:
Departure from Brač with destination of the small fishing village of Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula.
We will be picked up by vans or bus for transfer to the Andrović, Bezek and Antičević wineries. Tasting of their wines with local cheeses and charcuteries. We will have a delicious traditional Peka dinner at the Antičević winery.
If you like oysters and a Prosecco type sparkling wine, you will be in for a treat. Enjoy freshly shucked oysters accompanied by a cool sparkling Ostreum wine that has aged for two years, in ideal temperatures, at the bottom of the sea.
After dinner, transfer by land to the port of Slano where we will spend the night on board of our ship.
Friday, September 2:
- Our last day on the ship.
- We will tour the Elaphite islands, near Dubrovnik, like Šipan, Lopud and Koločep, with more swimming and snorkeling opportunities.
- Lunch on board and Captain’s dinner.
- Return to the Port of Dubrovnik and last night on board.
Saturday, September 3:
Disembark by 09:30 am
We can arrange for transfers to the airport.
We can help organize pre- or post-cruise tours to other popular tourist destinations, like Montenegro, Split, the Plitvice National Park, etc.
Capt. Jean and his wife, “Admiral” Mila, have been organizing sailing trips for the last thirteen years. They have sailed the waters of Croatia, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and the Seychelles.
This trip has been planned in cooperation with wine importer, Roger Olson, who will be your wine guide and expert during the trip. Roger owns Blue Ice wine importers and knows his wines. He will introduce you to the Plavac Mali, Dingač, Vugava, Rukatac and other varietals that will amaze you. Roger will be able to assist you in buying cases of your favorite discoveries and ship them to you in the USA.
To book this trip, a 50% deposit is required, of which $500.00 is nonrefundable. The balance will be due 45 days prior to departure.
Passenger will need to adhere to all health, safety and travel regulations in place at the time of the event.
Passengers MUST have an international travel policy in place with a cancellation “for any reason” clause.
If the charter has to be cancelled due to a government mandate or for any other reason beyond our control, a voucher will be issued for the following year.
Itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather and sea conditions.
For reservations, call (941) 258-8890 or email us at: email@example.com
You can cancel at any time and for any reason, but it must be confirmed in writing to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Charge based on Days Prior to Trip Departure
Greater than 90 days:
Non-refundable $500.00, plus 10% of total cost of itinerary
Non-refundable $500.00, plus 50% of total cost of itinerary
31 – 59 days:
Non-refundable $500.00, plus 70% of total cost of itinerary
0 – 30 days:
100% of total cost of itinerary.